Beta Blend by Blue Bottle Coffee Club


Beta Blend hits you right off the bat!  Both my husband and I said, “WOW!”  There are just some notes that grab you in this one.  Neither of us could pinpoint them exactly but the website says:

While many of our coffee blends are noteworthy for their sturdiness, the glassy and floral Beta Blend is cut from a different cloth. What began as a collaboration between our sourcing and digital teams has evolved into a delicate counterpoint to our heftier blends that is available for online purchase exclusively.


It also says there are notes of  candied orange, milk chocolate, white peach.   And while I am not a fan of fruit flavors in my coffee - these are so subtle that I didn’t even know it was fruit I was tasting.  This is a blend I am highlighting in my notes to order again - I LOVE this one!



Comments

Popular Posts